International Insulation Associations
FÉDÉRATION EUROPÉENNE DES SYNDICATS D'ENTREPRISES D'ISOLATION (FESI)
(European Federation of Associations of Insulation Contractors)
c/o Thermal Insulation Contractors Association
34 Allington Way, Yarm Road Business Park
UK-Darlington, Co. Durham DL1 4QB
Tel.: 0044 1325/466 704
Fax: 0044 1325/487 691
Chief Executive: Ralph Bradley
1. Promote the interests of insulation contractors in member associations.
2. Improve FESI's recognition and acceptance as a professional association by:
3. Enhance FESI's publicity through publication activities as well as through the participation and cooperation in appropriate European fora, seminars and congresses.
- energy consumers and other principal customers and clients
- European and national legislative and standardization bodies and administrations
- building contractors
4. Establish FESI's "opinion leadership" in all technical matters related to thermal and cold insulation and acoustic protection, both in buildings and in building equipment and industrial installations.
5. Improve European cooperation between the national member associations of FESI.
6. Enhance training standards by the development of minimum training levels / core competencies and thereby improve the comparability of proficiency levels throughout the European Union.