National Insulation Association
12100 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA 20190
Home or Non-Industrial Insulation Questions
- If your question involves residential insulation applications, please note that NIA does not represent this area and will not be able to respond to such questions. Please see Home or Non-Industrial Insulation Links.
- Please check the Technical FAQs before submitting your question.
- As a matter of policy we do not make recommendations for one insulation product over another.
- Please be specific about your level of expertise so we can best tailor our answers. Our answers could be very different for a student versus a professional engineer versus a business owner versus a marketing or sales professional.
- We will not answer questions that would subject NIA to liability issues. Always seek the opinion of an attorney, a consultant, or an insulation professional. Check our membership directory to contact insulation experts directly.
Please note that the National Insulation Association does not employ a technical expert on staff, nor as a matter of policy can we make recommendations for one member's product over another.
NIA Programs, including: Bookstore, Training, or Events
Membership Inquiries, including:
Advertising in "Insulation Outlook" magazine or the Membership Directory and Resource Guide
- Becoming a Member
- Change of Address, Phone, or Other Information
- Membership Directory Listings
- Joining a Committee